Sunday, June 3, 2012

Outfit Misfit

Here is my first Outfit Misfit post: where I'm channeling mini super hero with my mini cape.  I adore it but as a functional piece of clothing it isn't all that functional!  It doesn't keep me incredibly warm, but I will say it prevents my shoulders getting burnt, and what better reason to have it than that?  I saw the dress in the window of a shop in Paris and the pattern sucked me in; I am thinking about going into an Alice in Wonderland styling land where I wear white stockings with it in winter (I guess everyone is lucky it's summer!)

Check out my armspan! I am actually preventing anyone from going inside: part of my mini superhero duties.

Captioned: My boyfriend/photographer thinks it's funny to snap when I am trying to sneeze.
I hope you have a good chuckle! I certainly did, and without those things in life, what's the point?
Wearing: Alannah Hill mini cape, dress from boutique in Paris (really sorry but can't remember the name of it), Marni for H&M bracelet, Windsor shoes (my first online purchase), and Miu Miu bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment