Monday, July 9, 2012

Outfit Misfit: shoe edition

I feel like it's a bit of a cop-out only doing shoes for an Outfit Misfit.. But they're such an essential part of an outfit and should not be purely for function. Having said that, I do admit to having a slight problem with buying some shoes that just aren't going to be good for my feet.. I just can't resist the pretty things! These are the shoes from my last Outfit Misfit post, on special request from a special friend. They are a bit too big for me.. but I bought them anyway (again: 6pounds!!). For anyone who hasn't been thrift shopping before you're missing out! The moment when you stumble across these treasures and find them for such a bargain is something else. But the downside (and actually upside) of it is: they're completely unique. No asking the salesperson if there's a size smaller/bigger. So I'm going to insert an insole into these babies so I can wear them a bit more easily.







No comments:

Post a Comment