Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weekly Wish-list

This week on the wish-list are some really quirky clutches by Olympia Le-Tan. They are basically interesting book covers used as inspiration for the clutch design. It's such a great idea and I really want to go ahead and buy one! Unfortunately that is pretty much impossible for me and so I am trying to think up ways to DIY it..

This is my favourite piece displayed in the Moda Operandi trunk show. The others are also great but I'm a castle-loving girl!



If you want to check out the wider range of book-inspired clutches here is the original website. The Moda Operandi ones seem to be less expensive than the ones on the Olympia LeTan website which is quite interesting.. So if you're very well off and wanting to spend some money I'd go with the selection on Moda Operandi.

Happy Wednesday window shopping through the internet!



No comments:

Post a Comment