Sunday, August 12, 2012

Outfit Misfit

This week's outfit misfit is about colour. One colour in particular: ORANGE!!! Orange is a totally underrated colour and I think it has possibilities to compliment lots of different skin tones. I guess the place where I/we get really turned off it is: what to wear it with? I don't like orange and black, the jury's still out on orange and white.. so what do you pair it with? Today I am attempting an orange and icy blue pairing (there's also some white in there too). As well as the experimentation in colour this week, I thought it's about time I wore something more wintry. After all, we are in a cold, blustery time of year here in Sydney and it's nice to bring out my trench coat.

I really love the blossom tree (maybe they're cherry blossoms but I'm not a horticulturist so don't take my word for it) so big thanks to Photographer Berny for providing an awesome location. So what do you think? The orange pants and pale blue trench working together? Let me know; comment below. =)

As per usual I'm doing all manner of silly stuff. Basically just trying to tug at the tree's branches so that all the petals will fall off and rain around me..

Wearing:

Trench coat: Alannah Hill
Pants: from Singapore
White top: Zara
Bangle: Marni for H&M
Shoes: ASOS (remember them from this post?!)




No comments:

Post a Comment