Monday, October 29, 2012

Something Old, Something New

Today, unusually, I am feeling incredibly uninspired.. So I had to look back at a list I once wrote and think really hard about what I should post today.

Let's start with Something New this week, something I shazam-ed on the radio the other day. Maybe it's a bit emo, but hey.. everyone needs that at times. As I said, I'm uninspired so I won't say much.

And for Something Old I give you Arvo Pärt (Estonian). Makes me feel like I'm standing in a crypt, and I kinda like it. Here's the Kyrie from his Berliner Messe (Berlin Mass). In fact I lie, this isn't really that Old, it was written 1990 or so.


I don't know if it's Monday blues or what, but this feeling is not a good one. I hope you're feeling better and more inspired than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment