Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Wish-List

This week I missed out on an amazing Marc Jacobs bag on Moda Operandi. They had given me a 100euro voucher to use and I picked what I wanted and then the trunkshow ended.. rookie error. Anyway, looking through the whole Marc Jacobs collection I was really excited by everything in there! It was a fantastic collage of checks and patterns and colours. The shapes were sometimes a bit too interesting for my liking.. Now I can't find the whole collection online so it's doubly distressing =( Anyway, what I wanted was a cross-body bag that was see-through on one side:

Click here to see the full description of it.
And how about this funky dress?

The image here isn't very good.. But I really love the pattern and I find the length intriguing. Go to this here link to see the dress in all it's glory. And cry because the trunkshow has ended..

On the positive side, I can troll the site and use my 100euro voucher towards something else. If you want to go have a look and tell me what you think I should get that would be fun =)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh so sad about the bag, it's so funky! The Moschino Cheap & Chic red "eco-leather" (ie. PVC!) coat would make such a cute rainy-day staple... but that's definitely not a practical purchase at all! http://modaoperandi.com/moschino-cheap-chic/ss-2013/rtw-827/items/eco-leather-coat-116552
    PS. Have your shoes arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete