Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weekly Wish-list

I must be feeling like I want to be in the Northern Hemisphere right because yesterday I posted an autumn-y piano piece in the Something Old part of  Something Old, Something New and today I'm thinking about moccasins. Something about moccasins shouts "fall!" at me. It must be the warm colours, fringing, and high comfy factor that has me imagining wearing them in a wooden cabin with reddened leaves falling down around outside.

The go-to-site (I believe) for moccasins is: Minnetonka Moccasins. I believe they're an American thing and have been around since 1946.






















The white one is the Beaded Kitty Moc and the brown one is the Thunderbird Softsole. I'd love to have a pair and wear them with some cropped pants, or some boyfriend jeans rolled up a bit.. I guess a flannel shirt would be pushing it too much so I'd just wear a cosy knit or something. Now that summer is coming I'm looking back towards what could've been in Autumn! It's so silly.. Anyway, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment