Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Outfit Misfit

As I warned yesterday, the posts intended for the first few days of December are coming at you thick and fast! Well, maybe just coming at you. The advent calendar is coming along really nicely, waiting for paint to dry is always exciting! Also I need three socks.. but that is a story that will come to you tomorrow. So today's post is the Outfit Misfit that I normally post on Sundays.

A couple of weeks ago as I was casually scrolling through my Instagram feed I saw @gormanclothing had posted this:


I love free stuff! (who doesn't? If you don't then you are weird). So of course I had to plan a show-stopping Gorman outfit for the day. My flatmate was a little scared, small children looked at me with wonder, and old people thought I was crazy; I decided to clash some very cool prints. I wore my tutti-frutti top from this old Outfit Misfit and my back-handed backgammon (I swear I didn't come up with these names, that's what these clothes are actually called) from this even older Outfit Misfit. Together I created a monster!!! Actually I thought I looked pretty cool, but you can judge for yourself. And the whole outfit was completed with a pair of my trusty Gorman sandals. Now to the pictures!:




The winning picture that I instagrammed! I didn't really win... but I like to think of myself as a winner. The lady at the store made a beeline for me when she saw me and I picked a watermelon key-ring =)  I think I would have won the instagram comp but I forgot to post the picture until it was 23:30 and they had already announced a winner (they weren't even wearing head to toe Gorman!)...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I definitely think you should have won! xx

    ReplyDelete