Thursday, December 6, 2012

Weekly Wish-list

This week on Tuesday I went for lunch and a stroll up Crown Street in Surry Hills with my friend Jennifer. It was absolutely beautiful weather in Sydney: high 20's, sunny and a slight breeze. We were set on going to check out Wheels and Dollbaby which is (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) an Australian fashion brand with their tagline: "clothes to snare a millionaire". It's got a very rockabilly, pin-up girl vibe to it and I was a bit embarrassed that I had never set a foot in one of their stores before. When we walked in we were greeted with velvet couches and curtains and plush carpet. Jen picked out a few dresses for me and I tried them on for fun (still on a shopping ban which btw is no fun). I fell in love with this black dress which is sheer at the top, has a collar and is very body-hugging velvet at the bottom *sigh* the perfect LBD - little black dress. One thing is for sure: you have to be super confident in your body to pull off the majority of their outfits.

I hate the leopard print background. Awful! But I hope the awesome sexiness of the dress shines through.
I love showing a bit of back and this is just stunning. Not to mention the lace!



1 comment: