Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Outfit Misfit

So yesterday I promised that there would be a point to the whole fashion riot story.. Well I'm sorry if this will disappoint you but it's just that the top I got from the Marni for H&M collaboration is the feature of my outfit post this week. When I bought it it wasn't actually an item that was on my list of things to get. I just picked it up because I loved the colours whilst I was in store and when I tried it on I thought I might like it. It did need a special bra though and it's only recently that I went to a proper lingerie shop and got a nice strapless bra that doesn't make it look like I have the chest of a 12 year old boy... Lately it's become a bit of a favourite for looking great but not too dressed up in a breezy summer way. I think I rattled on too much yesterday.. so straight to the photos!


Wearing:

Top: Marni for H&M
Jeans: J Brand
Sandals: Gorman
Van: I wish!




2 comments:

  1. Love the top! I agree, the colours are great. But you had me all excited, I thought we were going to get to see the Lover skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah well I have to work out what's best to wear with it and then take pictures.

    ReplyDelete