Saturday, February 2, 2013

On the To-Do List

So I've had a little obsession with collars that aren't attached to anything for a little while now.. (and you'll see one in tomorrow's Outfit Misfit). I've been thinking I should make a few from a bunch of old shirts I thrifted a long time ago so here on the to-do list: make your own collar.

This one comes from A Pair and a Spare: a very good DIY blog that I highly recommend searching through. She does very affordable and trendy DIY's that look uncomplicated and time efficient. Here are her instructions for making collars, easy as pie!


Although I like what she's done, she kind of looks naked here.. I'm still unsure of how I would wear something like this but that's something to be worked out after I've made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment