Friday, May 17, 2013

Things You Should Know About

Maybe this should be called: "Things I Think Are Cool Which You Should Maybe Know About".

Dumbo Feather. I picked up this magazine at a newsagency the other day because the cover caught my eye (not either of the covers pictured below; I couldn't find the current cover). It's byline is: conversations with extraordinary people.


Image from here.

The Great British Sewing Bee. Thanks to my flatmate for putting me onto this one. I only watched one episode but it was really fantastic! It's much more classy than Project Runway and involves sewing challenges. Loved it.

Image from here.
The Bulletproof Musician. A blog which addresses all the issues we (musicians) raise in ourselves on a daily basis.

Image from blog linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment