Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Wish-list

One Designer; One Love. But not really.. 3 loves! Here are my picks from Peter Pilotto's Resort 2014 collection. He first caught my eye when he collab'ed with a swimwear company and made some cool looking pieces; capitalising on this day and age's technology and doing fancy stuff with digital printing. 

No.1 the "Cassandra" dress. I love green and I think it's mixed well with white and black here and the print is fantastic. I used to think I couldn't do dresses with sleeves but recently bought one and worked out I can (to come in an Outfit Misfit post sometime in the future).

Clicky the Linky

No.2 the "Tabitha" trousers. Just the right amount of risqué here with the sheer-ness level increasing down the trouser leg. I just want to lounge about with some dark lipstick on and a martini in some smokey lounge-bar in these..

Check out the jacket too. Not sure if it looks that great with the pants. A silky black top would've done the trick for me.

No.3 the "Marissa" dress. This one is all me in terms of colour and print: I adore it. So bright and happy! Unlike the pants above I reckon I could wear this pretty much anywhere (if someone donated it to me I would show you exactly how! =P)

This is where you can see the faint-inducing price.

Which one of those 3 is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I want the pants but I do love the orange dress too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the orange dress is probably my favourite! Who are you, anonymous?

      Delete
    2. oh, it's Jen lol.
      PS blog tute blog tute...

      Delete