Monday, July 15, 2013

Something Old, Something New

It's Monday! Which = Music. (Btw I know that Sunday means outfit post and it's been yonks since I've done one: let's just say it's a combination of me being and lazy and lack of available and willing photographers. Hopefully one up next Sunday!). So, back to music. I'm surrounded by music all day everyday and usually I love it. There are some days though, where I find it hard to find inspiration, or feel a want to listen to music for pleasure. Today I turned not the radio for the first time in a long while and listened to ABC Classic fm and lo and behold I was hooked and stuck in my car listening to a funky piano trio. I love discovering cool new pieces in the classical repertoire (and there are so many!). So here it is: Shostakovich Piano Trio no.2, the second movement is super fun and makes me want to whip out my violin and give it a crack.


I was trying to find Something New which would relate to/compliment Shostakovich.. Well, not really to anyone's surprise: nothing came up. So here is something on a really happy-boppy note. Maybe it's a little teenager-dance-party-callmemaybe but I like the upbeat feel. the music video is also fun and Djokovic is there! Here is: Martin Solveig and Dragonette Hello.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment