Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Snaps: Sculpture by the Sea

Every year Australia's iconic Bondi beach plays host to one of the best accessible outdoor art instalments: Sculpture by the Sea. There's a fantastic walk from Bondi to Tamarama and for a couple of weeks in November it is lined by sculptures. Last year was the first year I ever went, but this year I wasn't able to walk all the way to Tamarama beach because of some time restrictions. I thought the selection of sculptures this year was much better than last year and so here are a few happy snaps of the day.

This one was my favourite sculpture: colourful and worked with the surroundings.
How gorgeous is this little cutie? She's a stranger, just snapped this when I saw her.
Bondi: you can see why it's Sydney's most iconic beach. Although you can't actually see the beach in this photo.. awesome outdoor swimming pool.

1 comment:

  1. nice photos nic! hope your concert was amazing today! i wish i could've been there. What a year you've had with the Fellowship!

    Are you doing any christmas craft this year? I remember one year you made mistletoe it was so cute.

    I'm sure you have a busy month ahead but I'm going to be bold and suggest we have one more catch up before Dec 25.

    so expect to hear from me soonish....

    love Pudding Mcjingles (my elf name!!)

    aka jen xx

    ReplyDelete