Monday, April 28, 2014

Operation Learn German: Week 5

Oh dear! I can't believe how close it's getting.. Week 5 of  9 (FREAKOUT!!!!)
Well Week 4 wasn't the greatest of successes.. I'm falling way behind with my study in regards to using my German book. However, I did manage to have the best conversations I have had yet. I was able to communicate a little more comfortably and closer to what I actually wanted to say so that felt good. I updated my der die das flashcards and I revised them, and my verbs book, much more than I had in any other week. This week I need to update my verbs book, now that I'm getting most of them firmly in my head, and work on my German book study.

  • Complete Part 3 of my German book. I really want to move forward through this book!
  • der die das flashcards. Continue to add more vocab and update, revise them at least 4 times this week.
  • Verbs. Add to my book, stop revising the ones that I find easy now. Revise them at least 4 times this week.
  • German conversations. I'm getting better at this one so hopefully I can do the same as last week.

This was taken in Salzburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment