Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Operation Learn German: Week 6

Last week was Week 5, which means this week is Week 6.. which means I have hardly any more time to go before I jet off to Germany!

This last week's progress has been poor. I feel like I've improved in my German conversational skills and more of the things I'm learning from my book are now coming through in my speech; this makes me happy. I desperately need to make some new flashcards but I've run out of the pad of paper I create them from (excuses excuses!) so I'd better sort that out soon. However, I have been revising them every day =) I've also got a goal of putting in some new verbs in my verb book, which has run out of space, so I need to think of a solution to that problem too. I'm going to be honest now: I haven't completed Part 3 of my book German Demystified.. Shame on me! I'm so close though so hopefully I can get that done in the next few days.

  • Complete Part 3 of my German Book. If I haven't done this next week you guys had better do something mean to me and make me feel ashamed.
  • der die das flashcards. Update the flashcards.
  • Verbs. Update my verbs book.
  • 3 x 20 minute German conversations. I've got another friend added to my arsenal of German speaking friends =)
This was taken in Stockholm. Cute letter boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment