Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Weekly Wish-list

There's nothing like a Gorman lookbook to cheer me up on a series of rainy days and their Spring '15 one is a looker, and not just because it's full of dogs ;P I'm actually loving the kitschy patterns, they remind me a lot of the stickers by Anya Hindmarch. She's a London-based designer who's created sticker appliqués for bags etc. These are my favourite (and I seriously did try and narrow it down) looks:

Excellent layering of the shift over the button up shirt. And who says socks and sandals are a bad thing?
Orange and pink coming together beautifully in this dress.
I like this preppy look very much.
Now this is the perfect cross between overalls and a jumpsuit.
I LOVE DOGS!!!!
I've been seduced by the kimono-type quilted jacket here.. I'm dying to try it.
Possibly my favourite photo of the lookbook.
Loving this "Garden Party" pattern.
It's got a shuttlecock on it! 
Also, how stunning is this model? I'm trying to grow my hair out so I'm particularly inspired by her long hair and bangs combo. It's a little annoying that they've listed the photography, stylist, hair, makeup, dog collars etc and no mention of the model's name.. Took a bit of digging but I found her on Instagram through the Gorman one (@gormanclothing) and it's Sylvie Goetz.

I absolutely couldn't resist taking a closer look at each pieces and uncovered these lovely gems too:


I used to have brogues quite similar to these but they were quite cheap from ASOS so they lived out a well-worn short life. These seem less winter-worthy but I really miss my white hole-y brogues..

These next shoes are just so pretty! Sparkly and with a ruffle.


And lastly I couldn't leave out this Petal top: simple and clean.


 All images from www.gormanshop.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment