Saturday, September 5, 2015

Weekly Wish-list

Whoops, bit late on this one. I normally like to post these on Wednesday for alliteration purposes. Oh well!

This week I've got coats on my mind. A northern hemisphere end of the year is pressing on my mind and I'm coveting fashionable warmers from Max and Co. They're a relatively young brand from Italy and are part of the Max Mara Fashion Group. I bought a puffer coat from them, the prettiest puffer coat I've ever seen in fact. :)

1. The Egg-Shaped Wool Beaver Coat.

I adore the colour dubbed "coral" and I'm a suck for a tie-front.
I hate the styling with the beanie here. She looks a bit like a chemotherapy patient..

2. The Bonded Coat with zip.


Now this colour is apparently "Emerald Green" but I think it's more a silvery gum-leaf type green. Beautiful.

I'd love to see it zipped up on a person, but there wasn't a photo. Still looks lovely this way.

3. The A-line Car Coat with hood.
I love the neckline of this! It leaves perfect room for a scarf. I think this is the cutest little jacket! Perfect for wearing with a dress. Unfortunately there were no photos of it on a model and styled.


4. The Drape Robe Coat.

Blazer x dressing robe. Perfection.
I love it done this way perhaps even more. It has a more styled/fashion air about it now; less bathrobe.

5. The Reversible Robe Coat.

Reversible?!?! That's a double tick for me. Win-win situation. etc. (sadly couldn't find a photo of it in reverse, may just have to go in store.. ;P )

No comments:

Post a Comment